|Elder Sievers, Elder Legler, Me, Elder Teter|
- We have been biking. We neglected to turn in our gas receipts (which is due on the first of the month) so we don't get our car for two weeks. This threw a wrench into our plans and schedule. We ended up having to cancel a lot of appointments and reschedule so the week was frankly hectic. Luckily there are a lot of trails in Highlands Ranch connecting neighborhoods.
- We had dinner with Daniel's (who is waiting to get baptized when he turns 18) parents. IT went very well. Hopefully he will be able to be baptized sooner. We also had a lesson with him on the 12 tribes of Israel and the Abrahamic Covenant. That is how awesome this kid is. He just soaks things up. We also brought him to a lesson with Monika for her new member lessons.
- For service this week we ripped out some carpet for the Skidmores. We helped quilt with a catholic church for children in need, and we helped someone move. It was a great week for service.
- We are having an Elder stay with us because he is going home on Wednesday. Transfers are tomorrow, but we are both staying. I get to serve with Elder Lelger his last transfer. I was so happy about this. We feel a lot of great things will happen this next transfer.
- We had a lot of member lessons where we go into members homes and help them invite their friends.
- I got accepted to BYU.
- I only have 4 transfers left. This transfer is going to be 7 weeks instead of 6.
|Legos on P-Day|
Till next time,
Elder Dallin S Pulsipher