Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Week 92 - Highlands Ranch, CO


Hello Everyone,
I have 12 weeks left. It is crazy. Time has flown by and I will definitely miss my mission. We got transfer news and
I will be staying here with Elder Armistead. Which might mean I will finish here. We get a new mission president this Transfer, President and Sister Gifford. Typically changes are not made when this happens.
This was a good week. I still couldn't find my planner until Sunday when a member gave it to me so I will just give highlights as opposed to the usual.
We met a lot of new people this week. In fact yesterday some members picked up a hitchhiker (not suggesting you ever do this) and brought him to their house. He was interested in hearing about the gospel so they called us up and we taught him. He was a very nice man is was on his way to rifle. We taught a great lesson on the Restoration.
We got a lot of referrals from members this week too. Which is great because the members are starting to catch the fire of missionary work. We did a lot with the youth this week. We helped out with a graduation party. We met a lot of people. We also took some youth out with us as well. 

The work here is going good, it is slow but is on the spiral up which is all that matters. I know that working with members can take a while but it is so worth it because it is more productive, better results but more importantly the members, missionaries, and non-members all can feel the spirit of missionary work and the joy this gospel brings.
We had a zone conference on Wednesday. It was great. The best talk was given by sister Murdock, who talked about what it will be like at home. She said that she felt she needed to train on how to live a life of discipleship back home. The suggestions she gave I want to apply when I get back. We also heard from our counselor in our mission presidency who is doing an intense procedure soon to help get rid of MS. We hope the best for him.
Other than that it was a slow week because it was the last week of school here.
I am glad I am staying. It is hard here but I have found a lot of joy. I hope you all have a great week.
Till next time,  Elder Dallin S Pulsipher