Sunday, May 15, 2016

Week 84 - Highlands Ranch

Hello everyone,
Frankly it was an awful week, because we were both ill. Elder Legler threw up and I have had some stomach pain. I might be lactose intolerant again. So I am watching what I eat.
Highlights:
  • We invited a man named mike to get baptized. He said he has been praying about it.
  • We did service for a sister Engle. She is amazing. She is an elderly lady whose husband makes puzzles for a living. Some really good ones too.
  • We participated in an activity to help the youth get ready for missions. They had them separated into three different "missions" and we came in and showed them how to do a door approach.
  • We helped someone move in our ward. He lived on a third floor and we were moving him to another building on the third floor. It was interesting, but fun. We had to get creative around corners with a large coach.
Other than that it was slow. 
I hope you all have a great week.
Till next time,
Elder Dallin S Pulsipher