Friday, July 22, 2016

Week 101 - Highlands Ranch

Hello Everyone,

This was a good week. 

Tuesday July 12:
I started the morning off with a doctors appointment for my arm. I dont need surgery luckily and might do something called bone stimulation. It includes putting my arm into a machine that using magnetic fields to help with circulation of the blood to heal it faster. I am out of the sling as well.When they took the cast off I didn't feel any better, but the x-rays show a lot of healing going on so that is good.

I just started being able to write so I don't remember a lot of what happened this week except that it was busy.

We had a lot of set up appointments We  had a few lessons with Catherine. She is getting ready for baptism and just needs permission from her parents. She is actually going to be playing the flute during sacrament meeting when I sing Come Come Ye Saints.

I went on exchanges this week on Wednesday. I was a great day because We were running from place to place, which is always fun. I was with Elder Linde who is a great missionary.

It has been going better with Elder Robinson. He wants to work, but has his spurts of Trunkiness. He is actually funny though.

I have noticed that my trunkiness has gone down significantly after the crash. I was stuck inside for 2 weeks and now I just want to work.

Other than that it has been a simple missionary week.

I hope you all have a great week as well.

Till next time,
Elder Dallin S Pulsipher

Also I have one month left as of yesterday. That is an odd feeling