Friday, July 22, 2016

Week 99 - Highlands Ranch

Daniel's Baptism
Hello everyone, 

This was an interesting week.

First of all Daniel got baptized. The baptism was amazing. He just glowed afterwards, which you see a lot with people after they are baptized. There were a lot of people there and the room was packed. We almost had to use the chapel, which was our goal.

The 4th of July was great. We did soccer in the morning, which meant I was the referee. I don't know how to ref so I just gave people random colored cards for doing certain things, such as kicking it far away is a green card. That night we did fireworks at the Bury's. They had some good stuff and some YSA trying to see all the cool things they can do with fireworks. People have been shooting off fireworks for the last 5 nights. Not just ground ones but huge airborne ones. It was 4th of July weekend pretty much.

I got transferred and so did elder armistead which was a shock. Basically A lot of changes have happened in the mission because we got a new mission president. President and Sister Gifford. They are amazing and seem to be extremely prepared.

I wasn't entirely happy with my changes though. I am now in a Falcon Park and Northridge, Which is the last area I served in Highlands Ranch. 
The Murrays

It is very difficult, I'm with a challenging companion and I am on foot. I go home with this elder so the area is going to be whitewashed at the end of the transfer. This is not what I was told would happen, but that is what I got, so i might as well make the best out of it.

So that was my week. I am glad I am so close to my previous area, because I loved it. We have some new missionaries in the zone and some great ones so that should be great. 

Anyways, I  will see you in 6 weeks.

Till next Time,
The Bury Family
The Karrens
Elder Dallin S Pulsipher
Soccer
The Christensen Family