Thursday, September 15, 2016

Week 102 : Highlands Ranch

Hello everyone,

This was a hard week. I have learned that the rest of my mission will be very difficult so I will just embrace it and do  my best. My companion and I were not getting along at all. We couldn't even work together. After a while after I cooled down and after he cooled down, he apologized for not wanting to work and some other stuff. The rest of the week went a little better, but honestly no improvement was made. It has been very difficult because he doesn't want to work and is extremely trunky. 

So I will try my best to work as hard as I can. 

This Sunday I sang Come Come Ye Saints in both sacrament meetings. In one ward I sang with our investigator Catherine on Flute and here friend on Piano. The other ward I sang with a 12 year old young man and his mom played the piano. It went very well. 

Catherine had a hard week. A good friend of her's and the students at her school passed away this week unexpectedly. However she i staying strong.

I have been designing a new logo for the mission. The last one was poorly made and I asked if I can make a new one. He said he would let me try and see if he likes them. So hopefully he does.

So I got my itinerary for going home. This is it.

Leave Denver at 10:20 for a three hour flight to LA. I have almost a 4 hour layover there until 3:40. I lose an hour so I arrive in LA at around 12. I should get home around 5:20 in Sacramento. The official itinerary will be sent to you Mom and Dad. So since I have a 4 hour layover I could see some family in Southern California if they would like to go to the airport. Let me know.

Anyways I hope you all have a great week.

Till next time,
Elder Dallin S Pulsipher